Friday, May 11, 2007

Thank You to Drexel

Over the past year, I have had the very good fortune to work with Dr. Jean-Claude Bradley at Drexel University on open notebook science and open access education related projects.

For as brilliant a man as he is, he has always been humble and helpful, and his generosity of spirit has allowed me to achieve a great deal. I appreciate his professionalism and his friendship.

Most recently, Drexel purchased an island in SL, and Eloise Pasteur shaped it like the Drexel mascot, Mario the Dragon. It is one wicked cool island, I can tell ya.

Jean-Claude is allowing me to host my summer Women's Studies course there (with the WW2 History course taught by my dean, Dave). I really appreciate his generosity, and hope that all of you will stop in to check out the Clam Shell - Bomb Shell Classroom :-)

No comments: