Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year Podcast Transcript

Over there on the right, there is a little window with all my podcasts (a whopping total of 2 atm) using GCast's phone service (free!!!). I submitted the cast to Casting Words, and for the low price of $1.50 USD per minute, they transcribed it (below). I used the 6 day plan, but they had it back to me in less than 12 hours (it was a one minute cast). I simply sent them the mp3 and woo hoo! they got it back to me!

December 31, 2007 Happy New Year Podcast

Beth Ritter‑Guth: Hello everybody!


This is Beth Ritter‑Guth reporting live from the great state of Pennsylvania. I
want to wish everybody a wonderful and happy New Year.

I hope that your New Year is full of good fortune and many blessings, and I hope
that I see all of you in Second Life and a few of you in real life.

I look forward to working on more virtual life projects and working with all of
you on making Second Life a great place for educators and for students.

Have a very happy New Year!



No comments: