Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Literature Alive! and CCWOB Resources

I am always on the wee look out for goodies to use for Literature Alive! and the Writing Classrooms of the Community College without Borders project.

Obviously, the Gutenberg materials are awesome...but, LO!, there is a new resource!!!

At The Rare Book Room, there are FREE (repeat it.....woooooooot!) FREE images of rare books. There are high resolution photos of every page. I popped over to see the images of Blake's Songs of Innocence and Experience. It was incredible to digi-flip pages that no one in her right mind would let my RL popcorn-stained hands touch.

I also added some of Butch Dae/George Kurtz's gaming links to my recent post over at Stingy Scholar. While you are there, scroll down and check out the posts on the top MIT open course wares. You might be able to use some of those goodies in SL!

I am posting another announcement here for the NEW Chem-complex at Second Nature Island! This is complete with a Blue Obelisk Garden, the JCB Center for Open Notebook Science, and The CCwoB Science Writing Classroom. GO VISIT!! Tarry not!

No comments: