Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Unexpected


We went to the SL Ballet tonight at IBM 10 in Second Life.

Now, before I go into my rave, let me just preface this by saying that I was a skeptic. I mean, really. The Ballet? Virtual Toe Shoes? Please.

Well, as SL would have it... they proved me wrong (again). It was really good! I understood the three acts, the moves were real and not ball generated, and the music was just outstanding. I didn't like the choice in costumes for Act II, but, really, I would have hated them IRL, too. The added bonus of being able to talk through the entire thing in IM with Adrian was fab - reallllly fab (wow, I sooo wish people would use that at the movies...).

Anywho.

I posted over some educational yummies at Stingy Scholar, so "gather ye rose buds" and get on over there!

No comments: